PVB Laminated tempered glass
1.What is laminated safety glass
Laminated glass is a type of safety glass that holds together when
shattered.In the event of breaking, it is held in place by an
interlayer,between its two or more layers of glass. The interlayer
keeps the layers of glass bonded even when broken, and its high
strength prevents the glass from breaking up into large sharp
|Production name||Laminated glass|
|Glass thickness||5mm+5mm 6mm+6mm, 8mm+8mm, 10mm+10mm, 12mm+12mm, 15mm+15mm,
|film thickness||0.89mm, 1.52mm, 2.28mm|
|Glass color||Clear, bronze, grey, green, blue, etc|
Normal Length: 3660mm
Normal width: 2140mm
|Applications||Glass railing, glass balustrade, glass fence, glass gateway, glass
|Packing||Export Plywood Crate,Metal frame|
3.The feature of Top quality tempered laminated glass
(1) Extremely high safety: The interlayer withstands penetration from impact. Even if the
glass cracks, splinters will adhere to the interlayer and not
scatter. In comparison with other kinds of glass, laminated glass
has much higher strength to resist shock, burglary, burst and
(2) Energy-saving building materials: interlayer impedes the transmission of solar heat and reduces
(3) Create aesthetic sense to buildings: Laminated glass with a tinted interlayer will beautify the from fading effect.
Click here to inquiry or have FREE SAMPLE in 5 days!!!
Click pictures to see more related glass products.
Indoor and outdoor applications
AS/NZS2208, BS6206, CE, EN141791:2005, DIN18516, SGCC, IGCC, ASTM,
ISO, SGS, CCC, etc.
1. 17-year experience in producing tempered glass and laminated
2. 8-10 years warranty for tempered glass and 5 -year warranty for
3. Dupont SentryGlas Plus laminated glass certified Manufacturer.
4. Some certification approved of our glass products.
A. SGCC (ANSIZ79.1)--- American glass quality standard.
B. AS/NZS2208 ----Australia glass quality standard.
C. EN12150, EN12543----European glass quality standard.
Q: What is your MOQ of curved tempered float glass ?
A: A 20-GP container at least.
Q: How long is your delivery time of curved tempered float glass ?
A: About 20 days after the order confirmed and deposit received,
depending on the production status and quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay
the cost of freight.
Q: Do you offer guarantee for the products?
A: 8-10 years warranty for tempered glass and 5 -year warranty for